Products and Services offered by Cambridge Dental Ceramics Ltd
A little information about some of our latest technologyZirconia restorations | Titanium implants and custom abutments | Zirconia abutments | Zirkonzahn milling machine | Vita shade taking guide
We now have a Zirkonzahn Milling Machine. Look at the video clip below for more information.View in full screen.
In addition, here is further information about the system:
Zirkonzahn Zirconia information
Some features of our Zirconia restorations:
- extremely translucent due to the optimised microstructure of the zirconia
- perfect for single crowns, onlays, inlays, veneers and can be used to make bridges up to 3-units in size
- can be made fully contoured or as reduced structures with ceramic layers built on top
- they have a high flexural strength (up to 670Mpa measured by the University of Pennysylvania)
- they avoid ceramic chipping and abrasion of the antagonist tooth
- ideal alternative to lithium disilicate
- particularly suited for anterior restorations, but also works extremely well for posterior restorations
Titanium implants and custom abutments:
- Our Zirkonzahn CAD/CAM milling machine enables us to design titanium abutments with custom emergence profiles for each individual case.
- Titanium is highly biocompatible. The gingiva will attach to the titanium, forming a biological seal between the oral environment and the implant, preventing microbial invasion, gingival recession and any resulting infection.
- We can use titanium to make restorations ranging from an implant-based single tooth to occlusally screwed full-arch zirconia bridges.
- Extraordinary cosmetic qualities-especially good for anterior restorations because the zirconia abutment can be made the same shade as the tooth.
- No grey edges if the gums recede
- Personalised emergence profile
- High biocompatibility
Vita shade taking guide
Vita Shade-taking guide - how to check shades using the Vita system for a more logical and realistic shade determination